The UWCA core values were defined by the company executives at the strategic session in 2016. The values formed the backbone of the Personnel Policy, providing inspiration, support and guidance to UWCA employees and executives. Relying on the core values, we remain true to our commitment: Safety in the sky begins with quality on the ground!
1. The customer is the person who uses products and results of our work. There are in-house and outside customers. In-house customers are our colleagues at UWCA; outside customers are UWCA partners.
2. To achieve the best and fullest satisfaction of customer needs we wholeheartedly go to extra lengths not required by our normal duties.
3. Our prosperity depends on customer satisfaction.
This value, implies achievement of the set objectives by thoughtful using of resources matching them with the job requirements.
1. We do our best to have the job done.
2. We achieve results by using resources rationally and wisely.